Blackshore Wind Pump
Sketched from the Walberwick side of the River Blyth looking across the river towards Reydon and Southwold. This disused wind pump was built in 1894 but lay derelict for over a century after a severe storm ripped off it’s sails. It is a slender brick built 3 story tower mill built by Robert Martin of Beccles. In 2002 preservation started with a new metallic sail cap.